Hofy is redefining the way companies think about remote onboarding and our Account Managers are at the helm of that change!
- US-Remote - CST Or EST timezones - Reporting to the VP of Sales
- Opportunity to partner with some of the most exciting start-up businesses help them globalise their workforce.
- Truly support customers and help them scale.
About the role
You will be focusing on a low number of large accounts, but your aim will be to build a deeper relationship with each so that we feel like a true extension of their onboarding process.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships with the long-term in mind.
- Provide onboarding guidance and training to ensure that the first days on the platform are a huge success for your customers.
- Become a trusted partner to your accounts: understand their business needs and build solutions to their problems.
- Be the voice of the customer internally within Hofy so we best understand how we can improve the product and deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities where we can expand our offering within the customer.
- Learn Hofy’s product offerings inside and out to ensure that you can support your accounts in their Hofy journey supported by our Customer Service and Operations teams.
This role will suit someone who already has experience in managing accounts and is looking for an opportunity where they can truly become a partner to a business solving a very complex problem. You would be a fit if you have:
- Well rounded strategic Account Management professional
- 5 years of experience in a quota carrying role, with minimum of 3 years as a quota carrying Account Manager
- Strong track record of consistent growth across a deep and broad set of client relationships
- Experience in upselling and uncovering untapped opportunities.
- Experience in managing a complex B2B SaaS product and quickly ramping up to becoming a product expert.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our customers starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).